What is the Leadership Forum?
The Leadership Forum consists of structured, facilitated group discussions on critical leadership and communication issues, challenges and skills.
In small groups, participants honestly and constructively explore their strengths and weaknesses in a safe setting so they can pursue needed changes to achieve their goals.
- The Leadership Forum consists of 6 sessions that focus on 10 core competencies
- Sessions can be customized to meet organizational needs
- Each session can be 1 - 3 hours
- A 360 feedback component can be added
- Review and discuss core leadership competencies, models and techniques
- Improve self-awareness, identify strengths and development goals
- Explore and exchange challenges and best practices
Session 1: Leadership Foundations
Core competencies, leadership vs. management, and development strategies
Session 2: Emotional Intelligence & Relationships
Perception, self-awareness, trust, emotional intelligence domains and key issues
Session 3: Communication & Conflict
Verbal and non-verbal communication, listening, and conflict resolution
Session 4: Coaching & Feedback
Constructive feedback, coaching types and methods, and goal setting
Session 5: Innovation & Empowerment
Power, problem solving, decision making, change and empowerment
Session 6: Team Effectiveness & Individual Commitments
Team phases, development, and personal leadership development goals.